Monday 25 November 2013

Winter Essentials

So I've not posted in a while, well since September and it's now nearly December! So in preparation of the winter months I thought I'd tell you about some of my essentials.


The first is a lip balm. I get extremely dry and chapped lips around this time of year, so I never leave the house without one. The one i'm using the most at the moment is the Maybelline Baby Lips in mint fresh. I helps to soft and moisturize your lips and it smells nice too!

The next is the Neutrgena visibly clear pink grapefruit daily scrub. I leaves my face feeling fresh and refreshed. Its great to help me wake up in a morning as i'm not the best person for getting up.

My final winter essential is a candle. There is nothing better than coming in from the cold, putting your pajamas on and lighting a candle. I'm not going to lie, I have quite a few but the ones I've been burning the most are the Wax Lyrical Jelly Bean ones in Toasted Marshmallow and Sizzling Cinnamon.

So there's a few of the things I can't go without during winter.

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment